Apply online or through the Commercial Department by calling 0800 941 7 941, by WhatsApp +55 19 99228-8781, or by email email@example.com
For the Institution to consider the student duly enrolled in the class, they must make the payment corresponding to the enrollment in the course through a bank slip with a CPF, credit card, or international exchange. In addition, the student must electronically sign the digital contract, which will be sent by email through the IziSign Platform.
It is worth mentioning that São Leopoldo Mandic reserves the right to enroll students in accordance with the order of payments, respecting the number of vacancies in each class. If confirmation of payment occurs after filling available places, the candidate for the course will receive a refund of the amount paid.
* The installments payment dates related to the course payment plan will follow the rule:
– Every 5th of each month
– Every 20th of each month
Other types of course
(e.g. Specialization, Training, etc.) – Every 10th of each month.
Below are the bank details for payment through International Exchange.
Payment Orders in USD
Through: BANK OF NEW YORK
New York - EUA
BIC SWIFT: IRVTUS3N
Account number: 6550422632
Beneficiary Bank: BANCO ITAÚ S/A
São Paulo - Brasil
BIC SWIFT: ITAUBRSP
Beneficiary Customer: SOCIEDADE REGIONAL DE ENSINO E SAÚDE SS LTDA
Account number: 03477-9
b) The documentation required to regularize the enrollment must be presented in physical format at the Student Support/Secretary of the Unit, within the period in accordance with the contract:
- Birth or marriage certificate – certified by the Brazilian consulate;
- Passport showing personal identification, and the Visa Stamp to enter in Brazil (whenever applicable);
- CRNM (National Immigration Registry Card) OR RNE (Foreign National Registry) OR the protocol issued by the Federal Police, stating the period of leave to remain in Brazil;
- Professional card (which proves the permission to practice the profession)
- Recent proof of residence (last three months);
- One 3cm x 4cm front-angle photo with neutral background that allows for digital scanning;
- Original Graduation Diploma translated by a sworn and consularized public translator.
As required by the Brazilian Ministry of Education, the Graduation diploma is requested to be scanned at the institution, and must be delivered within the period in accordance with the contract, under penalty of non-issuance of the diploma if you have this pendency.
All assignments, tests and other written activities must be done in Portuguese.